Carriage Free UK mainland.
To make an enquiry please call us on 01794 521355 or use the Make Enquiry button above!
Composite 400 volt AC/DC TIG welding machine with shunt current control.
Suitable for TIG welding ferrous and non-ferrous metals and MMA welding.
Supplied complete with Tig torch,
Earth lead and Argon Regulator
- Built-in HF arc assistance
- AC-DC changeover switch
- Infinitely variable current controlHigh/Low range switch & Shunt control screw.(foot control cannot be used)
- HF mode selector switch
- HF 'start' for DC TIG welding
- HF continuous for AC TIG
- HF 'off' for MMA welding
- Gas post-flow time
- 3-way torch switch controlHold, Latch, & Override (for MMA)
- Robust case with built-in cylinder carrier
- Large wheels & castors for easy portability
- Dinse' 50 type output sockets
- Fan cooled for good duty cycle
- Thermostatic protection against overload
|Input Voltage 50hz||415V|
|Welding current amps||(AC)15 - 200A/(DC)13 - 165A|
|Output @ 60% duty cycle||(AC)75 amps /(DC)85 amps|
|Open circuit voltage||72|
|Packed Dimensions (HxWxL) mm||670x440x750|